Monday, February 16, 2009

Brothers, Sisters, and Superheroes

I often wonder what in the world Sophie is thinking about her brothers.  She loves them dearly and lights up anytime they are near or speak to her.  Abram loves to play with Sophie while she's in her bouncy seat.  He loves to raise her hand and say "super hero to the rescue".  I caught it on video.  She's giving me a look like "what is he doing?"  The answer Sophie, is:  There is no telling.  Growing up with two older brothers is going to be fun and crazy.  
Video Disclaimer: (The sound effects Abram makes seems like he's really hitting her, but it 
wasn't a real hit.)


2 comments:

  1. Her first words will either be "superhero" or "Please stop it Abram!"
    Thanks for doing this. I love looking at all of them and I do look 2 or 3 times a day. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know poor Sophie. I'm betting on "Stop it Abram". We're going to enter a whole new realm of parenting when she can fight back and play her own way. I think there are going to be lots of Barbie vs. The Hulk battles. Hopefully Batman will intervene.

    ReplyDelete