Ok...This should be the final roundup about Abram's birthday a week ago. Curt and I gave him a bicycle (with training wheels). It came in a box, but Curt being the great father he is assembled it today. We also bought him a spiderman helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads. I'm not sure which Abram was more excited about. This morning when he and I got home from church he put on the helmet, and pads and wore them until Curt got home to assemble the bike. He then asked Curt every 5 minutes "Is it ready?" Curt was very patient with him because he knew how excited he was. As I was taking pictures I noticed the bike we bought him is called "Major Damage". Not sure what we were thinking buying that particular bike. I don't want him to cause "Major Damage" with the bike to our property or to himself. He's already trying to jump things...with training wheels. OH MY! More to come on that I'm sure. Abram loves to pose for pictures like a Rock Star. I have no idea where he's seen this...I think it's just in his blood. I've got to give "props" to Curt. He has gotten WAY faster at assembling things. I guess he knows it's inevitable now that we have 3 children.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Abram's Turns 4 Part 3
Ok...This should be the final roundup about Abram's birthday a week ago. Curt and I gave him a bicycle (with training wheels). It came in a box, but Curt being the great father he is assembled it today. We also bought him a spiderman helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads. I'm not sure which Abram was more excited about. This morning when he and I got home from church he put on the helmet, and pads and wore them until Curt got home to assemble the bike. He then asked Curt every 5 minutes "Is it ready?" Curt was very patient with him because he knew how excited he was. As I was taking pictures I noticed the bike we bought him is called "Major Damage". Not sure what we were thinking buying that particular bike. I don't want him to cause "Major Damage" with the bike to our property or to himself. He's already trying to jump things...with training wheels. OH MY! More to come on that I'm sure. Abram loves to pose for pictures like a Rock Star. I have no idea where he's seen this...I think it's just in his blood. I've got to give "props" to Curt. He has gotten WAY faster at assembling things. I guess he knows it's inevitable now that we have 3 children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment