As I said in an earlier post, we had to delay Abram's birthday party because of Granny Great's funeral. So, we ended up celebrating yesterday in a very informal, enjoyable time at the park. The Hunts came to celebrate as well as my sister Angie, niece Maggie, and nephew Guy Braden. Thanks for coming all this way Paulks. They live an hour and 1/2 away and it was there 3rd trip to Jackson this week. It meant a lot to Abram to have them here. We just picnicked and ate some b'day cake, chips, and Doug's homemade salsa (which tasted especially good). It was EXTREMELY windy and there were a few casualties namely: A bag of Sun Chips, a few plates, pb&j sandwich. I'm talking STRONG wind. But, the weather was beautiful and I'm thankful we were able to celebrate 4 years of Abram James. Abram requested an Auburn Tigers football cake. War Eagle! This made his daddy so very proud.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Abram Turns 4, Part deux
As I said in an earlier post, we had to delay Abram's birthday party because of Granny Great's funeral. So, we ended up celebrating yesterday in a very informal, enjoyable time at the park. The Hunts came to celebrate as well as my sister Angie, niece Maggie, and nephew Guy Braden. Thanks for coming all this way Paulks. They live an hour and 1/2 away and it was there 3rd trip to Jackson this week. It meant a lot to Abram to have them here. We just picnicked and ate some b'day cake, chips, and Doug's homemade salsa (which tasted especially good). It was EXTREMELY windy and there were a few casualties namely: A bag of Sun Chips, a few plates, pb&j sandwich. I'm talking STRONG wind. But, the weather was beautiful and I'm thankful we were able to celebrate 4 years of Abram James. Abram requested an Auburn Tigers football cake. War Eagle! This made his daddy so very proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment