




How in the world did this happen? It seems like yesterday we were driving him home from the hospital in Brookhaven, and now he's Batman. Well, yesterday was Abram's birthday. We were going to have a small family party with just two friends on Saturday, but Granny Great...my 93 year old grandmother died in her sleep early Thursday morning. So, instead of a party to celebrate Abram's birthday, we had a funeral, but really a party celebrating Granny Great going to heaven. The funeral was very nice with a time to reflect on what a full life she had. My grandmother was ONE SASSY woman. She would tell you the truth about your hair, your weight, and give her opinion about most everything else. She was an amazing cook and worked hard all her life. She will be missed, but her health has been poor for quite a while and I'm so thankful that she is restored now and in heaven with those who have gone on before her. Especially my grandfather. He died 15 years ago and she has missed him terribly.
So....back to Abram. I wanted to walk down memory lane a bit with some old pictures. He is such a blessing. His smile lights up the room. Before I got pregnant with him, I really felt the Lord telling me you need to have another child. I honestly believe He has a special purpose for Abram and I'm so excited to see how God uses him as he grows. I love you Abram James and I'm so thankful for you. What would we do without you? You have educated me about super heroes, especially Batman. I'm thankful for the joy he brings in this house.
Noel, you're doing so well at this blogging thing. I will enjoy reading your blog and keeping up since I don't see you as much anymore. I will enjoy "hearing" your voice as I read! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHe is so very precious.
ReplyDeleteI miss him and all of you so. I can't wait to see you all. You do realize that we have to do a new beach picture now that has Sophie in it. I know Curt will be thrilled about a new beach photo! I promise no "hand holding, back shots". Nancy