Monday, April 6, 2009

Hale Family Vacation 2009

We returned last night from a week long vacation in Florida.  For the last 4 years, my generous in-laws have rented a house near Seaside for all the Hales to gather and spend time together.  It was a great week.  It stormed the first two days, but was gorgeous the last two days.  We rode bikes, went to the beach, played games, and relaxed.  On the way to the beach the Curt Hales went to Fudpuckers for lunch.  They have live alligators there, so the boys thought this was really cool.  I didn't take great pictures.  I need to go to a "How to take pictures of Kids" school.  None the less...Here they are.

          
We got to visit Grandmother Hale and Lala.  Notice Abram acting alike a super hero in the Grandmother Hale picture. 

                     
Fudpuckers-The boys wanted me to take a picture through the glass, so you only see their heads.  I'll upload more beach pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had fun. Wesley, my mom and I had a good time visiting with Lala and staying at Nancy and Jim's house.

    ReplyDelete