Yesterday my friend Crystal's little girl Evie visited for a few hours. She is just a few weeks older than Sophie. The girls were so sweet. They mainly slept while Evie was here. I couldn't get them to both sit up long enough to take a picture, and when I got them close they just kept trying to chew on each other. Babies are so funny. I think I scared Evie with the flash. Poor little thing.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Girlfriends
Yesterday my friend Crystal's little girl Evie visited for a few hours. She is just a few weeks older than Sophie. The girls were so sweet. They mainly slept while Evie was here. I couldn't get them to both sit up long enough to take a picture, and when I got them close they just kept trying to chew on each other. Babies are so funny. I think I scared Evie with the flash. Poor little thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So Sweet. You can tell Sophie is used to having her picture taken! Give her a big kiss from her Nana.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!
ReplyDelete