
Sweet Baby Sophie 6 months
We had a great Mother's Day weekend. My boys made me feel very special. Curt took them shopping and they picked out a beautiful bracelet for me. Curt gave me the first two seasons of 30 Rock. Love that show! I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with three children. They bring such joy to my life. I'm also so thankful for my mom and the active roll she's always played in my life. I wanted to write a lot of sentimental memories here, but I'm in a rush at the moment, so I'll get sappy later. I'm also thankful for Curt's mom Nancy. I personally think she did a FANTASTIC job raising her son Curt. He's a wonderful husband to me and I'm thankful for him.
T'ball continued this weekend. It's gotten SO much better. Here is a video of Abram hitting again. And yes, he STILL runs to the pitcher's mound at first, but then redirects to 1st base. We had his end of the year party Tuesday. One of Abram's goals in the last 4 years of life has been to receive a trophy of his very own. He often holds Roe's trophies he's gotten for baseball, or memorizing bible verses, but Abram has never received one of his own, until Tuesday. OH MY! I've never seen anyone so happy over anything in my life. We were at Backyard Burger and all the kids were playing and Abram just stopped playing because he wouldn't put his trophy down. He held it ALL night saying every five minutes "I got a trophy". Then the next morning I awoke to the trophy being held up to my face and a smiling Abram saying "Look Mama, I got a trophy." He carried it around ALL day yesterday. He's so happy!
The beloved Trophy! Abram is in "Baseball Ready"
No comments:
Post a Comment