I've made some changes to my blog. First, I tried to make the background a little simpler. I liked the colorful setting I had, but it took forever to load and yesterday my friend Teresa told me she thought she might need 3D glasses to read the red writing on blue background. This caused me to rethink the layout. I really don't know what I'm doing. I just follow instructions I found on a blog that provides free backgrounds. The second change is the name of my blog. My cousin/friend Emily (who is hilarious) had put a link to my blog on her blog and she titled it "Raisin' Hale". I thought that was so funny and appropriate. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I love the double entendre because we are trying our best to raise this family of kids, and sometimes there is quite a lot of commotion that accompanies this effort. So, these are the changes.
I took this picture of Sophie and Abram today. She loves her brothers so much. She smiles so big when they are anywhere near. Abram wanted her to lay by him while he watched a movie on this rainy day. I don't know what it is about Abram, but he seems to get sweeter when I give him a haircut. Or maybe he just LOOKS sweeter, but he melts my heart when he has a fresh haircut.
He has a bit of scary red eye in this picture.
Abram and cousin Guy Braden best buds after a long day of playing and getting NASTY. Thanks to my sister Angie who cleaned them up for me before we drove back home.
I like the new look...it's much easier to read. I like the name too. When I was thinking of names for Curt all kinds of things were suggested: Raisin, Go ta , ect...
ReplyDeleteAbram IS so sweet..he's just all Hale boy!And Sophie is growing like a weed...a pretty weed.
We still hope to come next weekend..will have to play it by ear.
I like the new name!!
ReplyDeleteLove the look, love the name (I had a good chuckle when I first saw it linked at Emily's site months ago) and MELT MY HEART!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the naming credit. You can make your royalty check out to VeggieBruce. :) P.S. Please tell Abram and Guy Braden to stop growing immediately.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog name. Seriously made me laugh.
ReplyDelete