

Today Sophie had her 4 month check-up and passed with flying colors. She weighs 13 lbs. and is 24" long. My baby is 2 ft. tall? Crazy. She is in the 50% for her height and weight. I told my Dr. that everyone comments on how tiny she is, but he said people are just used to seeing fat kids and when they see a normal child she seems small to them. His words not mine. The only issue she has is sensitive, fair skin. No idea where this could have come from. Not from Snow White, her mother anyway. She also did something very exciting today. SHE ROLLED OVER. We were visiting my friend Beth after the Dr.'s appointment and I had Sophie laying on the floor and I looked over and she rolled from her back to her tummy. Hopefully I'll get some video of this soon. She's napping at the moment. We are so thankful for the health of our children. It is not something we take for granted or take an credit for. It's only by God's grace that our children are healthy. We give Him all the glory for it.
Almost two months ago, I took the boys off their asthma medicine. I sort of just had a "mom" moment where I wondered if they really needed to be on it. They've done amazing since. Not as much as a single cough. I'm not saying they'll never have problems, but they have been completely well and showed no signs of the respiratory problems they used to struggle with. I'm believing God that they will be able to stay off of the medicine. So, that's today's roundup.
I thank God every day for all of my healty grandchildren.I am so glad that the boys were able to come off of that medicine. We will pray that they are able to stay that way.Give them all big hugs and tell them real often how much their Nana loves them.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. That's what I call three cutie patooties! That's great about no asthma meds and doing well. BTW, Abram's shirt didn't go unnoticed. Go Big Blue!Hugs to all.
ReplyDeleteOh, way to go on the roll over, Sophie! Getting closer and closer to chasing those brothers!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nana. Nan-I noticed his shirt after I took the photo. I knew you'd love that.
ReplyDelete