Monday, March 16, 2009

Nana, Bird Squeals, And Spring Break

        
Nana Visits.  Roe was at school when I took these pics.  Sorry Roe!


     
So, it's been a while since I posted.  Last week was crazy busy and I can't even explain why.  We had a wonderful visit from my mother-in-law Nancy, whom we call Nana.  It was wonderful to have her here, although I think we may have worn her out.  Two little boys and a baby add a bit of chaos to everyday life.  But good chaos...if that makes sense.  Here are so pics from our visit, plus a video of the new sounds Sophie is making.  She's discovering her voice, or mocking the boys, or maybe both.  Regardless, it's LOUD, but cute.  This week is Spring Break.  We've had a lazy morning and played Sorry and Bananagrams (our own version).  Tonight Curt and I are going on a dinner and a movie date without kids.  We haven't done this for months.  It's all he wanted for his birthday.  We're excited



     

                          
Spring Break Begins With Board Games.



The Squawking Bird/Baby Girl
.  

5 comments:

  1. I had so much fun. I do have a new appreciation for you, Noel. You handle 3 children so very well. They are all so precious.
    Have fun tonight on your date and give all the kids a big kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and Nancy looks beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now teach her to do that while standing in front of a fan and you can enact the perfect revenge for the Mr. Roboto years at campmeeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuffy and Dora sure take notice when I play the video..They are not quite sure what to think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they get use to it before April 1st or there will be a lot of barking going on.

    ReplyDelete