Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Jelly Stone Park

I'm not that blog savvy  and only know how to load five pictures at a time, so I always have to do entries in part.  So...here's a few more pictures from our spring break outing.
Baby Sophie hanging out while big kids play on the playground

            
Curt had to leave his truck in the front parking lot and walk back to our cabin. As Teresa and I were driving the kids to the playground this is what we see.  Some people had just walked by and I'm sure they were thinking "What an odd man".  One of the many things I love about my husband...he's always willing to make a fool of himself just to make me laugh.
Sweet Cheeks! 

      
Our little thumb sucker. War Eagle! 

3 comments:

  1. This is a typical picture of Curt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure would love to see Teresa, Keith and the kids. I definitely want to plan that the next time I come to Jackson.
    Sophie has to be the prettiest baby in the world!
    I'm sure Curt's looking for the road to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Nancy.... love that Florida hint in there!! Made me smile!! Noel, you are doing a great job with the blog and getting all the pictures posted for us to enjoy!! thank you

    ReplyDelete