ADULT CONVERSATIONS=GOOD! We had a great time. Yesterday, the family team at church went to lunch for Curt's b-day. I'll post some pics from that later. I'm too lazy to go hook up the camera and download them at the moment.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Curt's B-day Week
Yesterday was Curt's birthday. Yes, he was born on St. Patrick's Day and as a result was always dressed in the cutest little green suits in all his birthday pictures growing up. You should have seen the green suit he wore to work yesterday. Oh so cute. Just kidding, he doesn't really wear green suits anymore, but he did turn a year older. Let me just give a shout out to my mom-in–law and say thank you oh so very much for having your second son. He is such a blessing in my life and I'm very thankful for Curt Hale. So, all Curt wanted for his birthday was a REAL date with his wife: Dinner and a Movie. I'm thankful for Nan and Jennifer who kept the kids, so we could go out. Apparently Curt has changed jobs and we've moved to a new town in the past couple of years. Who knew? OK, so I'm not that far behind, but it was excellent to talk without interruption and without having to discipline the child who interrupted us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you had fun. You two need to schedule a "kid free" date at least once every two years!
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful for Curt. He has brought much joy to my life. It's so much fun to see God use him and to see Curt allow Him to do that. I am so thankful that he found you, Noel. I couldn't have chosen anyone else any better for him than you are. I love you all and can't wait for the beach!
It was great to see you all. Had a great time with the boys! Can't wait to see you all again.
ReplyDelete