
And Here's where we'll be in a couple days.

Our flight leaves around 11 ish tomorrow. Our first stop will be Atlanta for a six hour lay over. Then we'll have a direct flight from Atlanta to Johannesburg. We'll then fly from Johannesburg to Durban. And here's where it really gets fun...We'll drive...I say we, but mean Curt (on the wrong side of the road) for about an hour 'til we get to our destination. I'm very excited. I'm very emotional. I've never left my kids for more than a couple of days. I've never flown for 17 plus hours straight. I just wish I could turn off my brain. Anyway, just been replaying Hillsong's "God is Able" over and over again. I love the lyrics to this song.
God is able
He will never fail
He is almighty God
Greater than all we seek
Greater than all we ask
He has done great things
Lifted up
He defeated the grave
Raised to life
Our God is able
In His name
We overcome
For the Lord
Our God is able
God is with us
God is on our side
He will make a way
Far above all we know
Far above all we hope
He has done great things
Lifted up
He defeated the grave
Raised to life
Our God is able
In His name
We overcome
For the Lord
Our God is able
God is with us
He will go before
He will never leave us
He will never leave us
God is for us
He has open arms
He will never fail us
He will never fail us
I believe it. Thank you for your prayers friends and family. Our team consists of me, Curt, and six other guys from our Starkville Campus. I'm excited. I know I've posted this on my facebook, but I just get so excited every time I watch this video. it's the ministry we'll be working with. We're going on retreat with the youth. This was the video from the children's retreat. Watch it here.
He will never fail
He is almighty God
Greater than all we seek
Greater than all we ask
He has done great things
Lifted up
He defeated the grave
Raised to life
Our God is able
In His name
We overcome
For the Lord
Our God is able
God is with us
God is on our side
He will make a way
Far above all we know
Far above all we hope
He has done great things
Lifted up
He defeated the grave
Raised to life
Our God is able
In His name
We overcome
For the Lord
Our God is able
God is with us
He will go before
He will never leave us
He will never leave us
God is for us
He has open arms
He will never fail us
He will never fail us
I believe it. Thank you for your prayers friends and family. Our team consists of me, Curt, and six other guys from our Starkville Campus. I'm excited. I know I've posted this on my facebook, but I just get so excited every time I watch this video. it's the ministry we'll be working with. We're going on retreat with the youth. This was the video from the children's retreat. Watch it here.
You will be so blessed by your experience and I know the children you come into contact with will be blessed. The children and I will pray daily for you.
ReplyDelete