Abram has never had one of those "official" invite a bunch of friends, crazy, hectic, what just happened kind of birthday parties. Pretty much because of the previous description. But this year, I bit the bullet, I scheduled a chuck e cheese party and just invited a few little friends. It actually was a really nice night. Kind of hectic, but not terrible. Abram had a really great time. Here are a few pictures from the night. His birthday is February 1st, but we couldn't find a date close to his b'day to have the party, so the 18th had to do. He didn't care. Although, Friday morning on the way to school he was saying, "Today's my birthday. Oh Yeah." then he said so seriously, "Mom, am I 7 now?"
i started this blog post three weeks ago, but it took so long to upload pics I never posted. I gave up on loading anymore. What you see is what you get.
No comments:
Post a Comment