Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Photos

We don't take family photos. Why? Because, it takes planning, usually color coordinating, and honestly that stresses me out. I'm doing good on most days to make sure everyone has on pants, much less matches. So, finding five outfits that some what went together in a color scheme seriously stressed me out. The morning of our photo shoot, I went to the store and in a panic I bought Sophie a new dress and me a denim shirt. I don't usually wear denim, mainly b/c there is a fine line between stylish denim and not stylish denim and I fear I'll miss the line. Anyway, Curt saw what Soph and I were going to wear and he thought it looked a bit "country". Curt is from Ft. Walton Beach, FL so I guess he has the right to judge. Anyway, it's what we had so we went with it. I really was afraid we were going to look the cover of a bad country western album, but I think the pictures turned out pretty good. I waited until the last minute to schedule (of course) so the only time we could really go was 1:30p.m.-Smack in the middle of Sophie's nap time. You'll see she was less than excited to be out having family photos taken. Love my family. Love having pictures of my family. It's just the process of getting the pictures that I'm not very fond of.











This girl LOVES her daddy.

Sweet boys.

The Professor. Love Roe Hale.
Abram was born to be a sidekick. He is always encouraging Roe. He loves life. I'd love to see through his eyes for one day. Everyday is the best day of his life.


The chair I was sittting in was weird. I look a bit hunch back. Sophie is THRILLED to be taking photos.
Love this little girl. So thankful for her.

1 comment:

  1. B.E.AUTIFUL! love them, and yes, you are stylin in denim. (well, not that I would know, but I think it looks great anyway!)

    ReplyDelete