Sunday, January 10, 2010
Happy New Year
Wow, I've been a terrible blogger lately. Honestly, I've just been having a great time hanging out with the family over Christmas break. I was very sad to see the boys start back to school last week. I love having all my little chicks home in the nest. We had a blessed Christmas getting to spend some time with Curt's family as well as my family. I might recap in a future post. I wanted to share something fun. Before Christmas, Roe became very interested in Claymation. He asked for clay for Christmas. Honestly, I thought he would try and quit because it is SO time consuming and you have to have lots of patience. Well, what do I know? He and Curt spent most of yesterday afternoon making his first movie and this is what resulted. Roe did the setting, characters, and story line. Curt did the editing and helped a little with the process. Curt actually had to stop for breaks, but Roe kept encouraging him on. We're excited to see him so interested in something. Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Roe, this is wonderful!!! You did a fabulous job. I look forward to seeing future claymation projects. Curt, good job too!
ReplyDelete